Image Map

Little Treasures

Thursday 1 November 2012

I have only recently found the little slice of the interweb that is called Etsy and I can say that I am obsessed! I love crafty things and one of a kind pieces, one of my other favourite sites being Pintrest and this is where you can purchase the things you see on Pintrest from.

Etsy is an on line 'market place' where people sell their hand made items, There is a shop on here for everything, from Pet clothing to signage to decorations and home designs. Its amaze! I spend most evenings looking through different stores on here. I am pretty sure this is where the infamous 'Cambridge Sactual' was being sold before it went for the big time in the fashion world.

If you are looking for ideas for any family members, gifts for birthdays or Christmas, this place is amazing!

Other than my favourite store, obvioulsy being my Blog design shop... you can see that here ( I currently have a 20% off code JUNKIE20 too!)

Here are some of my favourite products at the moment...
Handbags - Diaper bag, Tote bags, BPurple Women handbag, Travel bag, School bag
Handbags - Diaper bag, Tote bags, BPurple Women handbag, Travel bag, School bag

You can pick this up here


MOLESKINE JOURNAL -Large Ruled- It Is What It Is - Letterpress Typography Printed Cover

MOLESKINE JOURNAL -Large Ruled- It Is What It Is - Letterpress Typography Printed Cover

You can pick this up here

customized with your name, personalized gift, for her, clutch pouch, natural, fashion, MADE TO ORDER
customized with your name, personalized gift, for her, clutch pouch, natural, fashion, MADE TO ORDER

You can pick this up here



Let me know if you find any other treasures!
Image Map

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Etsy. It's like the cutest little small-town boutique but online! I also love how most of the products are handmade and one of a kind. My sister's an artist on Etsy, and has a lot of colourful/unique pieces, if you want to check her out, here's her shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/doubleportrait
    p.s. you have a beautiful blog:)

    ReplyDelete


  2. شركة تنظيف منازل بالدوادمي
    اهلا بكم في شركة الياسمينا للتنظيف بأفضل الخدمات والعماله المدربه واحدث التقنيات في التنظيف في جميع أنحاء المملكة

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter