Image Map

Instagram Collage... My 2012 Memories

Sunday 28 October 2012




Hey, I recently saw on Louise's blog Sprinkle of Glitter, that she had done a collage of all her instagram photos which I loved.

I love taking pictures, but am not very good at taking my camera around with me, I love Instagram because it is always with you and you can snap away at life's little moments that happen throughout the day. Looking back at my instagram photos from this year, each one had a different memory for me and reminded me of all the fun things that I had done and had happened to me this year.

I wanted to put these together a little like Louise did and display them somewhere where when I look at them, I am reminded of the fun I had this year.

I found his great company called Printstagram Who for $12 dollers print 48 miniature Polaroids from your instagram.


When the parcel arrived I was so excited! I am so impressed with the quality of the photos, I am not sure you would be able to do them at home which made it even better.. I knew that I wanted to put the photos on my landing as I have a large wall which is quite bare.


I had this old picture that i bought from IKEA about 4 years ago, I do still like the print, but if I am honest it does not go anywhere in the new house.


I used the frame as a guide and started sticking my photos down, I just used a Little PVA glue to keep them in place

I really love the look of them all a little uneven and a little wonky, I think it makes them look more like a collage. this made it super easy as it didn't matter too much how i stuck them down.

Once I was happy with the order of the photos, I just popped them intop the frame and they were ready to be hung on the wall.


This was super easy,  and in total cost me $24. I am SO happy with the results and am loving that every time I walk down the stairs, I am reminded of a really fun time I had in 2012.

I am hoping that I can do a new one every year and watch how my life changes.

What do you think of this? how do you display your photos?

I'd love it if you subscribed above..


Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Love the craft project! Looks great!

    If you're thinking of replicating something like this for a family or friend's birthday or a holiday present, you should check out PosterFuse (www.posterfuse.com) - it can create 20" x 32" collage posters of your Instagram and Facebook gallery photos using a simple drag and drop interface. There's also a photo editor on the site which can add filters to your Facebook photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab :)

    If you haven’t already make sure you enter my Model’s Own Giveaway which ends at the end of the month!
    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this! Looks soo cool xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter