Image Map

Favorite Lip-io colour-io!

Thursday 16 August 2012


I spent this evening organising my makeup, cutting my hair and generally trying all my makeup out. You know the sort of evening that I am on about.

 I love to experimenting with different makeup in the evenings and trying different products together to see what they look like. This evening I discovered this amazing colour that I have fallen in LOVE with!  this will defiantly become a staple lip colour during the summer for me! 




A little bit of magic......( well a lip brush)



I love the two products together as the Revlon Lip Balm gives you such a bright coating of colour, then Lip Frosting gives you a glossy finnish without it being to heavy or sticky. 

What do you guys think of this colour? 

Whats your favourite summer colour? 

Ellen Hannah x

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely - I love these two products separately anyway. I'm going to have to try it out for myself now :)

    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of either of these products and the Revlon kissable balms are my holy grail product of the moment!

    becky

    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! And it goes really well with your skin tone :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the balm stains, but the Jelly Pong Pong [to me] is not my friend haha. Really don't like the smell and the fact that it's got so much mineral oil in it.

    Both look really great on you though!

    Lola | LolaStarHearts.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey Lovely, Thank you for commenting

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter